Quit Safari Without Multiple Tab Confirmation Box

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Tom Foolery, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Tom Foolery macrumors regular

Like everyone else I watch a bunch of youtube videos and videos from other sites. Sometimes when I watch a video in full screen then exit the video I no longer need that tab open. so I automatically press +W. The problem is that Safari is active but the safari window is not selected. What happens is I end up closing the window with all my tabs.

I know I can reopen my last closed window but I always have a ton of tabs open and it takes so long to load all the pages again. Now I do know that I can just enable the multiple tab confirmation box, but I don't want to be inconvenienced by the closing tab box when I quit Safari, because I quit Safari a lot more than this problem occurs.

Please let me know if you have a solution to my problem

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

3. Tom Foolery thread starter macrumors regular

You clearly didn't read my post

4. mrkgoo macrumors 65816

I don't really get what you're asking. You want the window to close without any confirmation box, but you don't want it to close?

Wait, you want the confirmation box to come up ONLY when closing the window, but not when closing the application?

5. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

You have to have both or neither. Not even Deeper and Secrets have special settings for only one.

6. Tom Foolery thread starter macrumors regular

Exactly