Quite an experience with AT&T(Iphone 4 related)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hallucinator, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Hallucinator macrumors newbie

So on the 15th I spent the better part of 5 hours on AT&T's website trying to preorder. Finally got it to go through and received my conf #. I never got a email from them so I called that night. The Rep I spoke to said he would make sure that my order cleared so I would receive it on the 24th. My wife called today to inquire and make sure the order would ship in time and the rep told her not to worry that all 3 of my phones shipped for my 3 new lines of service. WHat!!!! I only ordered on phone and it was an upgrade. Oh boy AT&T. Im going to wait and complain until after I get my phone(s). Don't want to take a chance on them screwing anything else up.

2. hcho3 macrumors 68030

The problem is... that AT&T might ask you to return your phones to cancel your new activated three lines. I am not trying to piss you off nor I am trying to make things worse, but AT&T will probably ask you to return first and order again. AT&T won't be able to cancel your lines until IMEIs are returned to their system.

3. chakraj macrumors 65816

chakraj

Just ebay them for $1000. each and then cancel your extra lines pay the fee and come out way ahead.