Quotable people needed

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by METOO999, Apr 24, 2008.

1. METOO999 macrumors regular

Hello all,

I'm doing a trend piece assignment for my college reporting class. I'd like to do brief email interviews with maybe three to four people about technology as status symbols. There would be around five short questions tops.

It's only a 400-450 word piece as it is part of a larger group project. I'd need your first and last name (to have you as a real source), or if you want to give me a fake last name, that would be fine. Preferably if you could answer them on Friday or Saturday (4-25 - 4-26), that would be great. The only people who will read it are my group members and professor. It will not be published.

If you fit any one of these criteria and want to contribute, PM me with your email and I'll send the questions tomorrow.

- You've purchased any recent Mac model (last 2-3 years) and have thought about upgrading/have upgraded when a faster version came out (eg: CD to C2D, Penryn, Merom, larger hard drive, etc).

- You were an early iPhone adopter or second generation adopter, or you won't be getting one ever.

- You upgraded to a HDTV and a HD movie disc format, or you don't feel the need to upgrade from SDTV and DVD right now.

Thanks! I hope people will give it some thought.

2. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Haha, I only fit one of those categories. I must be too mentally healthy for your research!

3. METOO999 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm sorry, I meant to say if you fit ANY of the criteria, then PM me. Any input is appreciated.