R4DS Card says full when transferring files

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by wizzy73, Oct 6, 2008.

1. wizzy73 macrumors newbie

Can you help i am new to the mac and i am trying to transfer a .nds file to my R4DS card and when i do it says that the card is full. The file is 128mb and i have at least 200mb free on the card. I have removed files from the card to see if that helps and it didnt so i then went to put back the files i have taken off and got the same message, even though there is less on than when i started. Not sure if i am doing something wrong:rolleyes:. Can anyone help me Thanks

2. corinhorn macrumors 6502a

corinhorn

Try emptying the trash after you remove the files from your card. This should free up more space.

3. kkat69 macrumors 68020

kkat69

I have run into this problem with my M3DS card as well as with other SD/CF cards. Yes emptying the trash AFTER you connect the card should help.

I've noticed that at times my trash is empty, connect card then I notice the trashcan appears to have stuff in it soon after I connect. I empty and everything is good.

4. wizzy73 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. wizzy73 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi Can anyone help
    Please can you help me i have transmission on my mac and have downloaded a game from a torrent site, however when i try and put them on the fire card they all say 32.0mb and some are more and others are less in size, when you turn the ds on and go to the file it just shows a white screen. I am sure i have downloaded ds games via this torrent site and used transmission in the past without a problem but the last few wks i havent been able to use the games