Radio shack orders?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zoeconner, Jun 15, 2010.

1. zoeconner macrumors regular

Anyone had any success? My local one couldnt get through to order. I want to do a trade in. What s my options. I know I wont get one now on the 24th.

2. Krad3130 macrumors regular

Krad3130

I had no luck as well at radio shack. They took my name down and told me that I would be on the list of people to call once they know when the phone would be available.

Pretty sucky since I would have gone to either att or apple store. I think I am going to wait now though since I will get $100 off my 8GB 3G iPhone. That will help bring the cost down to $100 plus $18 reactivation for new iPhone 4 16GB.

They did say now that they don't know wether they will have the phone on launch date or not. As much as I want the phone, I think I can wait another week or 2 if it means I save $100 bucks with my trade in.

3. jbro1999 macrumors regular

Since no one posted in my thread...

Radio shack just call me. I got one! Only 4 out of the 22 stores in his district got a phone. He said he needed to try 250 times before it finally went thou. I got a black because there were no white at all available.

4. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

Went physically into Radio Shack. They said all preorders are halted and just go through Apple. Oh well on a trade-in.

5. DravenGSX macrumors 6502a

I got one about 5 minutes after 1pm edt.... pure luck.

An hour and a half later, after they halted pre-orders, my wife finally got one.