Radio Shack stock accuracy?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aimee.elizabeth, Oct 8, 2012.

1. aimee.elizabeth macrumors 6502

So I have a bit of dilemma right now and trying to figure out what I should do!

I checked radioshack's website today not really expecting anything but there's actually the model that I want!! But I checked it like an hour after the store closed so I can't call and check :(. The problem is that I already have an order with Apple.com, and I honestly don't want to cancel the order before I know for sure that radioshack actually has the phone and that I can somehow reserve it and pick it up.

So does anyone know how accurate the radioshack online stock count is? And if it's real time? Does anyone know how radioshack reserve works? Is it even possible to reserve a phone?

I will call them tomorrow when the store opens, and see what I can do, but just wanted to see if anyone could help me right now.

Thanks!

2. Hooterville macrumors 6502a

Hooterville

How in the world do you check stock on the Radio shack site?

3. gapperonduty macrumors 6502

4. Bahroo macrumors 68000

Holy s*** i never even thought about Radioshack having iPhones idk why... And i checked online by the stores by me and it says they have them in stock! Im going right in the morning lmao im so hyped right now...

5. amb22903 macrumors newbie

The Radio Shack online inventory is not accurate. Call the store and ask. Can't believe people would believe Radio Shack is running per store live updated inventory. That's a funny thought. :rolleyes:

6. Ivabign macrumors 6502

Ivabign

Not accurate at all - i called where there was one in "stock" and they stated they were out...

Happened at more than one store

7. gapperonduty macrumors 6502

yes...call and check those with 'in stock' status.

out of 10, i usually find 1-2 that has like 1-2 phones lol!

8. aimee.elizabeth thread starter macrumors 6502

Gahh thank you :( guess it's a good thing that I won't get my hopes up. I will call them tomorrow and make sure. Thanks for letting me know.

9. Bahroo, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012

Bahroo macrumors 68000

Well it says theres no 32gb Verizon iPhones in stock but 16gb...no ATT 16 gb models, or Sprint 16 gb models so... I will have to see though

It says it was last updated October 7th... But i will have to see i will let you know