Radioshack?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cgrier, Jun 16, 2010.

1. cgrier macrumors member

Anyone have any success? Basically my local shack took my info and said i was #2 on their list. Whatever that means... they said they would call when they knew if they would have iphone.

Should i feel good about that? I mean they said they are confident they will have iPhone 4's on June 24th but it seems like they arent really able to preorder them... it's kinda like they are reserving them?

Anyone else who went the radioshack direction have anymore info or answers?

2. puggles macrumors regular

Im number 2 on my radio shack list too....if they dont call me by the 23rd im going to the Apple store.

3. cgrier thread starter macrumors member

Ok so you dont have anymore info than me right? Did they say they expected to have iPhone 4's on launch day?

4. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

They won't call you till the 24th IF they actually get it in that day. Good luck.

5. eddiec312 macrumors 6502

eddiec312

Did you get a PIN number from them? According to their twitter a PIN doesn't guarantee a phone but if they do get it on launch day, they will only give out phones to those who got PINs.

So being on a list means nothing if you didn't get a PIN. If they didn't even give out PINs at all, they will probably not get any on launch day.

6. cgrier thread starter macrumors member

Yes, but the radioshack near me didnt get ANY preorders through. THey were working on getting pins for 6 people, i was #2... they didnt get any. But im still thinking they are getting iphones on launch day. who knows

7. Skinfaxi macrumors member

My local radioshack was able to get 8 preorders through yesterday. I talked to them today, and they put me at #2 on their list, no pin. I hope they get at least 10 phones at launch, because then I'll get one.