Radtech shipping

tuartboy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Anyone ever have problems with Radtech shipping? I ordered the STM alley from them well over a week ago and they told me it would ship in a few days and that they would e-mail me when it was in the mail.

Nothing yet...

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
I've purchased from them on three separate occasions, and never had any trouble at all. Hope things work out for you.

tuartboy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 10, 2005
i'm sure things will be fine.

i usually have a blind faith in retailers. it's often a bad thing...

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
My shipping took awhile when I ordered wildeeps but the shipping on the screensavrz was lightening fast. BTW - did you end up ordering the ScreensavRz for cleaning your PowerBook?

tuartboy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 10, 2005
aricher said:
My shipping took awhile when I ordered wildeeps but the shipping on the screensavrz was lightening fast. BTW - did you end up ordering the ScreensavRz for cleaning your PowerBook?
nah, i put in the order before i started that thread.

thinking about it though...

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
tuartboy said:
Anyone ever have problems with Radtech shipping? I ordered the STM alley from them well over a week ago and they told me it would ship in a few days and that they would e-mail me when it was in the mail.

Nothing yet...

I have ordered form them 3 or four times all with great results.
The last time I ordered I ordered on a Saturday and had my items by Tuesday.

They ship USPS priority from St. Louis

tuartboy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 10, 2005
ok, just got an email saying it was shipping today... or tonight... or whatever.

looks like i'm good.

thanks gents.

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
tuartboy said:
ok, just got an email saying it was shipping today... or tonight... or whatever.

looks like i'm good.

thanks gents.
Glad things are moving forward. No matter how reputable the company is, I'm always relieved when I can log on to ups, fedex, or usps and confirm that tracking number.