Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pocketeers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 11, 2011
I'm happy to announce that our adrenaline pumping runner / racer Rage Quit Racer has finally arrived on iPhone and iPad.

rage_quit_racer_ios.jpg

Rage Quit Racer is a single player runner (or more accurately dropper) and a multiplayer racer where you are dropped from an insane height down tunnels full of danger, your mission is to navigate the tunnel and all its hazards and hopefully reach the end by tilting and using and nitro boosters at the appropriate time. (If you have played Minecraft Parkour dropper maps you will have a feel for how it plays although instead of moving left/right/up/down you travel around the edges of the tunnel).

Features include:

+ Compete for placement in world wide leaderboards, earn a multitude of achievements and outlast your friends in online multiplayer.
+ 8 different tunnels to throw yourself down and 4 original pumping sound tracks to boost the adrenaline.
+ Record your games and share insane replays with friends and family.
+ Addictive twitch style game play
+ Retro sci-fi arcade look and feel

Available on the App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rage-quit-racer/id1039688839 - Paid version
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rage-quit-racer-free/id1048228966 - Free version

Here are a bunch of promo codes, please specify if you take one so that others will know not to

L674PE6AKMMF
3TTXWRRY7JH4
MWHH7JLAMKRM
W4XEERRM47H6

Enjoy!

Last edited:

pocketeers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 11, 2011
Many have asked for touch input as well as tilt, the new v1.1 now supports touch input. You will need to enable it in the settings menu though.

RMXO

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2009
MWHH7JLAMKRM

I just used that one, wished others would of listed the ones they used. List wasn't long and I got something for free so no biggie.

TYVM

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.