Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ccapman670

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 31, 2012
New Orleans / Baton Rouge
So I was looking for a way to use Siri on my iPhone 4, but didn't think it was going to be feasible. After some searching I found Rainstone.co and couldn't be happier. I now have Siri running on my iPhone 4 thanks to Rainstone. I'm new to jailbreaking and really want to thank the guys over there for making this so easy. You have to add their repo: http://repo.rainstone.co/
and then you can install rainstone siri for 5.1.x in cydia. Their server is incredible and is only $15 for a lifetime spot. I tried using free proxies and others with no luck but with their server my Siri is running faster than my friends who has a 4S. You can get that from their website: http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=10000222

The best part of all was the support. Being new to jailbreaking I really was having trouble and kept reading about different things but when I discovered the original post on Sinful iPhone it had the co-founder's iMessage, so I messaged him. He helped me through the entire set up! His iMessage email is: cooldayr@rainstone.co

All in all if you're trying to find an easy way to get Siri on your iPhone that isn't a 4S, or your iPad or iPod check these guys out.

lokster

macrumors 6502
Feb 7, 2010
i can vouch for this version of siri, much safer and better and faster than spite or spire, which seems to be the mainstream

skyra1n siri is definitely one to use. i thought id make the jump yesterday and im very happy, free ram with siri on goes as high as 327MB

ccapman670

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 31, 2012
New Orleans / Baton Rouge
i can vouch for this version of siri, much safer and better and faster than spite or spire, which seems to be the mainstream

skyra1n siri is definitely one to use. i thought id make the jump yesterday and im very happy, free ram with siri on goes as high as 327MB

It works awesome. And I kept trying to find a free server but none worked well. Their server is really fast and $15 for a lifetime isn't bad especially when that other one is $20 a year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.