17" Intel iMac. I need to get MS office as I am in the process of converting my old PC info to my new ibaby. Should I buy a 500mb stick or a 1 GB (for 1.5 total)? Also, does anyone have any advice on what to do about the current version of Office – I have the same dilemma as others that I would like to hold out for the universal coded product. It seems like such a waste to buy it now. Do you think they will allow for a free upgrade? Or, should I try to implement parallels and use my windows version of office until the universal app is released? Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.