Ran with nike+

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Ezra923, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Ezra923 macrumors regular

i was going to wait for the second one but my gf decided to get me the watch yeaterday. Its awesome and I only need it for a few things like time, and it helps with picking up calls because i miss a ton of em since my phone has been in silent since the first iphone (i hate vibrating phones)
    And running app. I run almost daily, today I finally used nike+ and it worked just fine not sure what ppl hate about it. I can see my pace and miles without taking my phone out. Only issue i had is that everytime i looked at it the watch face would show up and then i finally found a setting to show last activity.

My question is why did they take that setting off of the iphone Apple watch app? I finally found it on the watch itself after a while.

2. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Nike stopped making the Nike+ sensor and the last I check there were few shoes that had the Nike+ sensor holder in them. I found a few sensors in stores but logging onto Nike+ was a no show. It sounds like Nike is making changes to the Nike+ line. Not sure when that will be.

3. Ezra923 thread starter macrumors regular

I meant this setting, no longer there

Attached Files:

4. applejosh macrumors newbie

applejosh

It's under General, Wake Screen on my iPhone (iOS 9.2).