Random Blue Interference!!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by aleksivic, Jul 17, 2007.

1. aleksivic macrumors member

aleksivic

Hi All,

I want to know if anybody has any luck on how to resolve this issue.

Since Apple replaced my MBP after the logic board dying, I have been getting random blue fuzzy interference on my display!

See photo: http://homepage.mac.com/aleksivic/.Pictures/Misc/mbp-issue.jpg

Full screen/Full Res (2.7mb): http://homepage.mac.com/aleksivic/.Pictures/Misc/mbp-issue-fs.jpg

1) This happens very rarely like once every 1-2 weeks.
    2) As soon as I start typing it starts to go away. Pressing down hard on one of the keys makes it go away immediately.

I have tried Apple support on this (I've got Applecare) and they said, Apple could only hope to try replicate it at the tech centre and replace whatever components if they find something!!!!

I find this extremely unsatisfactory since there's a chance it won't happen to them and this notebook is basically my only computer which I need to do work on :(

I'm so tempted just to buy another MBP but I'm holding back since I shelled out $$$ for Applecare on this.

Thanks in advance,

Aleks

2. bruichladdich macrumors newbie

This thread came up in the search and is the closest thing to what is happening to my Macbook pro, 2.2 core 2 duo.

any ideas here? this doesn't look good:

[​IMG]

this just happens randomly, and eventually goes back to normal, but it's been happening more frequent.

????

3. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

Two comments. First: <timg> please. Second: get that machine to a repair shop.

4. bruichladdich macrumors newbie

whoops. sorry about not using <timg> (whatever that is) :eek:

was hoping to not have to take it in, especially with expired applecare. "NEWMAN!"