Random Computer???

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by kgregg97, Aug 14, 2008.

1. kgregg97 macrumors newbie

Im getting my MacBook sent back to Circuit City...it is out of apple warranty but I have a warranty from Circuit City (where I bought it)...It is old and all cracked up...when you get the box you fill out what is wrong.I am trying to think of something that will make them replace it or give me a refund...i was gonna put occasional random shutdowns. any comments welcome but i want them to be realistic... Thanks, Kgregg

2. NotFound macrumors 6502a

NotFound

3. kgregg97 thread starter macrumors newbie

it was doing that and now it is doing fine but they will probaly put ****** stuff into it to try and fix it...it just got back from repair TWO DAYS AGO

4. NotFound macrumors 6502a

NotFound

It means karma is real and will come back to get you in some form. Lying about a computer like that is dumb, childish and selfish.

They will actually send it to, probably, the same service center that Apple sends their returns. So no, it won't be (explicit) parts.

5. kgregg97 thread starter macrumors newbie

How so they have complety ****ed me over before... i think it is ok

6. NotFound macrumors 6502a

NotFound

Well not to mention this thread is in the wrong section I do believe the forum rules don't allow that kind of potty language.

Appreciate what you have, take care of what you have. If it is a legit return then it will be taken care of.

7. kgregg97 thread starter macrumors newbie

8. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

Any particular reason you're talking about a broken MacBook in the iPod touch forum?

9. NotFound macrumors 6502a

NotFound

Your welcome Richard.

10. rajalot macrumors member

rajalot

Thread starter has no good points (actually not even bad points) and this is wrong area.

[​IMG]