Random Crashes in Mac Mini & weird BT mouse behavior

Discussion in 'macOS' started by eyesonly6587, Jul 27, 2007.

1. eyesonly6587 macrumors newbie

Hello everybody

I'll be searching on this forum for a while now, (mostly the Picture Forum with the MacSetups :) ) and this is my first time posting.

I have encountered some weird problems with my Mac Mini recently and some of you can give me a hand in solving these. (I'm a mac newbie :eek:)

One problem is tat the mac mini randomly just crashes and restarts, that happened twice last night.

Another problem is, I was using BT to copy pics from my camera phone to the mini while having a Logictech BT MX-Laser mouse connected to it. And during the transfer, the cursor of the mouse behaves weirdly; its moving ultra slow for one minute and then super fast the next. Is there some kind of interference between the file transfer from the phone and the BT mouse to mini connection??

Thank you very much!

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

There shouldn't be interference between the file transfer and the mouse but Logitech aren't known for their fantastic drivers. Check the Logitech site to see you have the latest version(s).

As for the crashes, check the Console app in the Utilities folder for the crash logs, and post the results here. Someone might be able to pinpoint where your problem is. In the meantime, what apps are you using? What third party hardware do you have connected or installed? Do you have third party RAM? :)