Random Crashing on Jailbroken iOS 5 b5?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by prmccarron, Aug 11, 2011.

1. prmccarron macrumors regular

prmccarron

I have iOS 5 beta 5 on my iPhone (CDMA), and for some reason some things are randomly crashing. If I go to Settings, it will open, but trying to open any of the specific preferences causes Settings to crash. Also, Calendar crashes when selecting a specific event, Photos crashes when selecting an album, YouTube crashes for no reason, Maps crashes when I tap the map itself, Weather crashes when trying to swipe between cities, Clock when I touch anything, Voice Memos when I try to record anything, Notes when I select a note, iTunes when I touch anything, same with App Store, Cydia when I try to queue installations, and some App Store apps for no reason.
    I'm not new to jailbreaking, and I'm not new to iOS 5, but I /am/ new to jailbreaking /on/ iOS 5.

Any help would be great, thanks.

2. Cortezbanks macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

It's a beta. It's going to have problems

3. prmccarron thread starter macrumors regular

prmccarron

It's a beta, It's not going to have problems? Okay.
    Either way, I restored and it fixed randomly.

4. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

It's a beta there will be problems. And it's a jailbroken beta, even more problems. To be expected. If you want a better experience a 4.x jailbreak is the way to go.