Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seanman236

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
Washington DC
So.
I have a june 2009 15 inch macbook pro. Its the base 2.8 ghz configuration. For the past...2 weeks or so, at random points for no apparent reason, my safari browser will come up with a box that has sort of construction tape outline. Inside the box it has a whole bunch of code explaining to me what went wrong...but it's all code–so I don't know what that means. It then gives me an option to reopen....

Also, at random points for no rhyme or reason, a gray screen with several different languages will drop down on my screen and insist I restart the computer...

Anyone have any explanations for this?
Thanks for any input.

seanman236

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
Washington DC
Okay, so I know what it is, which is good....how do I stop it from happening over and over again. I haven't changed anything on my computer recently so.... should I just shut it down for a while or what?

AppleTecFan

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2009
N/A
Okay, so I know what it is, which is good....how do I stop it from happening over and over again. I haven't changed anything on my computer recently so.... should I just shut it down for a while or what?

Delete anything that does not work with snow leopard

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.