Random reboots iPod touch 3G 3.1.2 and 3.1.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by csnplt, Oct 11, 2009.

1. csnplt macrumors 6502

csnplt

I have had my new iPod touch 3G for about 3 weeks, and I love it, but I've experienced random reboots the past couple of days. Most of them occur when I'm using Real Racing. 3.1.2 Restore didn't fix the problems. The screen just goes black, and the iPod touch reboots. Do you think that this is a hardware issue, or a software bug in the OS or real racing?

Anyone else having this problem?

2. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

When I play bowling my screen freezes sometimes...but other than that mine hasn't randomly rebooed yet. Hopefully it never will :)

3. TheEvilMonkey01 macrumors newbie

I have experienced the same problem on my 2G iPod Touch since I updated it to firmware 3.1.2. It usually reboots when I play iBlast Moki, in which it has done minimum 3 times in the past 2 days. I have had my iPod Touch for less than a year now.
    HELP?!

4. PandaChels macrumors newbie

Glitchy iPod touch 4th gen

Heey i have the same problem with random reboots but when i go to edit a specific photo in camera roll. Its really annoying becuz it onli reboots on any random photo. Possibly it could be a side effect of having a full memory but idk. Any tips or advice ??? Would be great !!!:confused:

5. utahman130 macrumors 6502a

utahman130

Update to 5.1.1. It'll fix it.

6. moonman239 macrumors 68000

The original post is over 2 1/2 years old. PandaChels resurrected this thread.