iPhone 6(S)(+) Random restarting Every few hours

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Persian-apple, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Persian-apple macrumors regular

Persian-apple

my 6S plus has started to strangely Reboot
    It Just turns Off the screen And reboots in like 5-10secs(shows the apple logo and Aska for entering the password)
    Its a 2.5year old 6S plus,but still
    I havent had that issue It Did it 3times in a day
    But once i fully charged it it just did it once
    Yester day
    And today it did it a few minutes ago
    Im confused Guys the Phone works perfectly Is it a defective ram
    Possibly a defective battery or an ios nug

It did happen in the past but maybe 2-3times Over the course of 2.5years But it happened 5times in three days
    And there are no apple stores In my coyntry so if its defective my only choice is to buy another phone

Sounds crazy but it is what it is ,I have to travel And Pay the cost of an Iphone For airplane tickets and wait weeks Just to get my old iphone fixed? id rather buy a new one

But seriously Guys i dont wanna throw this
    In the trash can it works Perfect Reat performance ,OKish battery life even after thousands of charging cycles great camera
    Everythings working fantastic and its not damaged or dropped more than once or twice

God bless❤️✝️

2. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

I would get the battery swapped out with Apple for $29

3. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

Even if your country doesn’t have Apple store, are there Apple authorised repair centres? You can get the battery replaced by sending it to them I guess. If you’re not sure then contact Apple directly I’d say.

4. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Sounds like a bad battery. Get it replaced from Apple or an Apple authorized repair shop for the $29.00

5. Persian-apple thread starter macrumors regular

Persian-apple

Nope It went away on its own and the phone qorks perfectly fine

And After 3:45Hours of usage and Almost 10hours Of standby time
    The batery is sitting at 47percent and the LP mode is Off ... the LTE is turned On While ising the phone And... the phone ks 2.5years old amd No there are no authorized servic eprovjders either
    God bless Guys still waiting for your response maybe theres sth I need to know

6. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

A new battery will make you phone like new, believe it or not.

7. Persian-apple thread starter macrumors regular

Persian-apple

look its Fine my 6S plus works Just fine and it hasnt restarted for a few days my new X (less than a week old) Already acts a bit wierd gets warm undercamera
    lens and i can hear buzzing from
    underneath the camera lens (When i put my ear under it) So i guess my almost3-y-o 6S+ served me well

the x is good But The 6s was a flawless phone

i meannyeah the x(for me) has a 10519 multicore And it even beats the 13inch manook pro the LTE on it is a probably a bit faster and Tue screen looks Much better but I feel like this thing Is Gonna bombard me with wierd problems after a year or two while the 6S will prbably be still going after 3more years of use

and Ok pal i will get the battery replaced if i travel to another country ,But for now it works Just fine the brand new x doesnt have a much better battery life At least it doesnt feel that much