Random Song Started Playing. Weird.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iMi, Jun 30, 2017.

1. iMi macrumors 6502a

iMi

So, something weird just happened...

I was in my office typing a message on the computer when the iPhone that was sitting on the desk came on displaying the iTunes "Now Playing" page and started playing a song that I have never heard before and do not have in my library. I do have an Apple Music subscription. So, maybe some random glitch activated a random song?

What makes this really odd is that I have been having a really rough past two days at work. I was a little bummed out, to be honest, and the song that started playing is called "Keep Going" by some band that I have never heard about before. Is this not weird?

I am extremely skeptical as a person and there has to be a rational explanation. But I have owned every iPhone since the 3GS and this is the first time something like that has happened. It was so bizarre. I was literally stunned. Just starring on the phone trying to figure out what's going on.

So, has anyone seen a glitch like this before?

2. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

The only time music starts playing "randomly" on our phones is when we hook it up to our car's bluetooth. Every time. It's annoying as heck. And it's some random song we purchased on iTunes many many years ago, lol.

3. Beenblacklisted macrumors 6502

Beenblacklisted

This happens when apple wants you to hear a song.

4. iMi thread starter macrumors 6502a

iMi

That's funny. It happens to me, too.

But what happened today wasn't like this at all. The phone wasn't plugged into anything. Just sitting there.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 30, 2017 ---
    I really hope not...:D:D:D

In an unrelated questions, how do I switch to Android :p