Random vibration from Iphone 7

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jcdumdumaya, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Jcdumdumaya macrumors regular

So sometimes I get a random vibration and don't know what's causing it. It can't be email cause I don't have an email set up. I once had a vibration when pulling down the notification center but i was thinking it can be the notification center as i always pull it down and no vibration happens.

2. xoAnna macrumors member

I have an iPhone SE but this just started happening to me too. Very odd as nothing is showing up in messages or notifications or anything. Hope someone who knows can advise.

3. Jcdumdumaya thread starter macrumors regular

I've figured it out. Try pulling down your notification center slowly and you will feel a vibration it has to be within an app. But my haptics are off and I still get it

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

I've heard of something like this--kind of like it happening at the point of it changing from thinking you might be doing a spotlight search to actually showing the notifications/widgets--but I haven't been able to experience or reproduce it myself (I also have haptics turned off, using iPhone 7 with iOS 10.2).

5. Jcdumdumaya thread starter macrumors regular

I have mine off but I get a haptic feedback as soon as the search appears but not when the notification center touches the bottom screen. System Haptics is OFF. Vibration in Accessibilty is ON