Random wallpaper

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lankox, Jul 26, 2007.

1. lankox macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1A543a Safari/419.3)

It would be nice if we had an option of generating a random wallpaper every day from a photo library. Variety is the spice of life and I love it when things happen automatically.

2. /dev/toaster macrumors 68020

/dev/toaster

Agreed ... however, I would like to be able to specify how often to change it. Every few hours, once a day, once a week, every few days, etc.

3. earnjam macrumors 6502a

earnjam

I agree. I do this on my MBP. I have the background rotate every 30 minutes from images in a folder.

I download them from a website where users post them and everytime a new one is posted I get notified via RSS. I just drop it in the folder if I like it and it goes in the rotation.

4. The General macrumors 601

omg look out!

[​IMG]

I set this as my contact picture for my friend, and I have his ringtone set to the Brian Peppers theme song. :p

It's pretty funny to see him call. :D

5. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

Even funnier if that's what he really looks like!

6. iKwick7 macrumors 65816

iKwick7

I agree as well. As toaster said, i'd also like options. I'm a fan of a differnt wallpaper every day or so. That's one thing i love about my psp- that the wallpaper changes every month.