Randomly eligible for a full upgrade (AT&T)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michalko.j, Jul 10, 2010.

1. michalko.j macrumors member

When the iPhone 4 was released I had 2 of my 3 lines eligible for full or partial upgrades. One a full subsidy, the other a half subsidy and the other nothing. Both upgrades were used on the 4's release but as of yesterday I noticed my line that wasn't eligible till February of 2011 now has a full upgrade. This would have been helpful 2 weeks ago because I wouldn't have used the early upgrade and paid more.

Anyone else have their upgrade date move that didn't fall within 2010 grace period set by AT&T?

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

No change here. If it hasn't reflected in mine yet, that might be a sign at&t is trying to get more people locked in a 2 year contract before potentially losing them to Verizon early next year.

3. JediZenMaster macrumors 68000

JediZenMaster

AT&T randomly gave me a discount on the iPhone 4 after i paid full price for it:rolleyes:

4. ToroidalZeus macrumors 68020

ToroidalZeus

Yep happened to me. I knew it was a glitch because if i switched to another line and went back, it showed the legit price.

5. gforce216 macrumors 6502a

Happened to a line in my plan. Not eligible until 2011 but last week it was magically eligible.

6. pdhahn macrumors member

I wish that would happen to me. 11 more days...