Ranting from an anticipating customer

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Joetang, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Joetang macrumors member

I hate anticipation...

I ordered my Rebeltouch Last Friday (the 7th) and today is the 14th, making it an official week since i have not seen my new super sexy case... =(

I understand that there's no mail on Sunday and Tuesday was a holiday but regardless, from San Fransisco to Houston, Tx shouldn't take that long to deliver... now i am still case-less, sick, and my iPod Touch is getting cold..

okay that's all. :D

Oh and to not make this post completely useless, what kind of screen protector would you guys recommend for use with the RebelTouch? (iPod Touch 2G fyi)

2. tadad1 macrumors 6502a

tadad1

It should arrive with 2 screen protectors included.

3. Joetang thread starter macrumors member

yea i know but i heard that those screen protector suck cause you can't make it fit on right with no bubbles and it'll pop up once you but the case on and stuff. Are there any BETTER screen protectors?

4. old-wiz macrumors G3

Who did you order from? I was looking at one myself, but not sure about how reliable the dealers are.

5. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

umm how about using it without a case? I think cases are BS because it ruins the sexy, thin design of the iPod.

6. Timmbo macrumors regular

I think it will arrive by Monday. I'm in the UK, ordered mine monday, and it arrived today.

7. Joetang thread starter macrumors member

I actually ordered it from SwitchEasy themselves. I couldn't really find it anywhere else. They came out with new colors now so they look pretty nice.

Yea but how sexy would your iPod be after it gets scratched from being in your pockets and backpacks and stuff? o_O

8. old-wiz macrumors G3