raspy built in speakers ...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mikeee, Mar 2, 2010.

1. mikeee macrumors regular

hi guys, is it normal for the built in speakers of the 3G to produce a little bit of a raspy sound with songs? i also notice how low the speakers are at full max volume, same goes for the ringtones i set my ringtones to max volume and it still sounds kinda low. is this normal guys? thx in advanced

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

It has happened on every iPhone i've owned. Normal? Probably. It's a mono speaker so what can you expect?

3. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Yeah, it is not designed to be the best sound system in the world, but it is functional and gets the job done

4. chargit macrumors 6502a

chargit

speakers

I went from an HTC phone to the 3gs. I am really in love with it but that is a whole different story! the home button is not working so I called apple and they had me restore it and now the lcd is black. now I have a repair shop but its under warranty so I sent it back to them. the point is I started using a 3g and I am not impressed at all. it is so much slower, the quality of the external speakers, and the volume of the external speaker is terrible. so, when you are able to upgrade to the 3gs you need to do it. its a totally different phone.

5. mikeee thread starter macrumors regular

haha that sounds good, alright *thumbsup*

anyone else wanna contribute to this thread?