Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drumpat01

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2004
Denton, TX
i like you web page. it is well made and well designed, although I had some trouble reading your comics but maybe thats because of my screen resolution. Maybe upload larger images? I also really liked your cartoon. it was very original and funny. Thank you for sharing.

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
I've just watched all your videos. I really really liked them! The one about being obsessed with believing everything you hear is a brilliant idea and it's very well put together! Good luck with the course (not that you need it)!

notnicole

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2006
cheers

Killyp said:
I've just watched all your videos. I really really liked them! The one about being obsessed with believing everything you hear is a brilliant idea and it's very well put together! Good luck with the course (not that you need it)!

Thanks for watching all the stuff. Pass on the url to whoever you want cause I'm trying to get stuff 'out there'. I'll pass on your comments to the other guys who helped. :)

Did everything work fine with your web browser? I have been having issues with Safari users. (which is ironic cause it's all made on a mac)

notnicole

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2006
drumpat01 said:
i like you web page. it is well made and well designed, although I had some trouble reading your comics but maybe thats because of my screen resolution. Maybe upload larger images? I also really liked your cartoon. it was very original and funny. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for the feedback! May I ask what screen resolution u were using? I tried to find a balance between quality and file size that works.

cheers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.