rate your Apple Store sales experience

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by davidsturner, Apr 14, 2015.

1. davidsturner macrumors newbie

I myself had a great experience at the Huntsville, AL Apple Store. I was helped quickly by a girl that really knew her stuff and showed me everything I wanted to see regarding the watch I'd preordered.

Overall everyone seemed to have their stuff together and made using the watch a great experience.

I know I've read on here about employees at other Apple stores not necessarily knowing a lot of answers to questions but it seems like that is a pretty isolated case.

How was your experience?

2. Trent0341 macrumors 6502

Decent... I posted a review on it. He let me see all the watches I requested although I didn't push him to much as far as letting me swap out bands or take out links or anything.

3. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

I was very pleased with the experience. Employees are clearly learning along with us, but that's OK. There's only so much training one can receive before real world experience has to kick in and fill out the narrative/flow of sales process.

4. bizzy045 macrumors 6502

bizzy045

first visit was trash..lady was a complete joke..only let me try on two..didn't know you had to push the side button twice to start the demo loop..just said all these watches were shipped "dead". barely spent 5 minutes with me.

Went back the next day (same store), got an awesome employee. Let me try on all of them. Answered all my questions. Even spent time with me on the live demo and knew EVERYTHING about the software as it currently is.

5. Boxmonkey macrumors newbie

Mine was pretty good. Cherry Creek Apple Store in Denver.
    Friendly guy, answered the few questions I had and if he didn't know something he said so. Let me try on 3 different bands and wasn't bothered when I wanted to go thru a bit of the demo each time. Asked if I wanted to try on anymore. Some people are saying that they were only allowed to try on 2, but I heard this guy say they aren't allowed to have more than 2 out of the drawer at a time. I was the one that ended the appointment when I was done, he seemed happy to spend more time.

My only criticism is that there were questions he couldn't answer because he hasn't used a working model. That's Apple's fault not the employee's.

6. California King macrumors 65816

I came in expecting a nice conversation while I tried on the watches, but it turned out to be a bit awkward and dull. I told him which ones I wanted to try on, he brought them out, put them on me and that was that. While I checked out the watch, he pretty much checked out, looking into space, not asking any questions or starting a conversation. No biggy, since he was very polite and knowledgable whenever I did have a question...he just wasn't a big chatter...I guess I can't blame him since he's probably had to do this countless times and he didn't want to fake enthusiasm. Overall, I was still very pleased.

7. Vanilla Face macrumors 6502

Staff was great. 15 minutes was a little rushed and I didn't feel like I really got to experience the watch by going through a demo on the watch. It would have been really great lf they could have sized the link band to me so I could actually see how it fit. It's a $1000 watch, I don't think thats too much to ask.

8. nfl46 macrumors 603

My guy was pretty good. It helped because he knew the product and the fact he ordered one for himself and girlfriend. Overall, great experience!