Rattling Milanese Loop w/ S4 Gold SS

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by shadowyman, Sep 27, 2018.

1. shadowyman macrumors member

shadowyman

Hello, I’ve just received my ss watch and gold milanese loop. I notice that the lower end connector of the band rattles once inserted into watch. The upper end doesn’t do this. This happens when you wiggle with the band. It’s almost like the opening of the lower end is bigger than the band connector piece. I have tried the same with my old s2 milanese loop and it doesn’t happen.

Can you confirm if your new milanese loop has the same problem with s4 watch? Should I have it replaced? The same happens with S2 and S4 gold milanese loop.

2. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68020

Bazooka-joe

It shouldn't rattle or move. Try a different band ti make sure and then give Apple a call as it sound like a faulty watch

3. TheBearman macrumors 6502

I've heard a couple folks comment that the "new" loop was altered to allow the watch to lay flat for induction charging mats.

4. tromboneaholic Suspended

tromboneaholic

try flipping it around so you put the top connector in the bottom and the bottom connector in the top. If the wiggle changes sides, it's the band. If not, it's the watch.

5. Xarthan macrumors regular

Xarthan

Mine wiggles a bit on the bottom, but the top is solid. Does your metal thing come off the bottom thingy?

6. xqtr macrumors member

I have an aluminum S4 and the bottom connector wiggles a bit with the band.