Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Let me just tell you. Never brag about the copy u got saying yours isn't rattling.

Just dropped my phone from half a meter and its now rattling. F. Ffffffff. Jesus Christ .

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Let me just tell you. Never brag about the copy u got saying yours isn't rattling.

Just dropped my phone from half a meter and its now rattling. F. Ffffffff. Jesus Christ .

Did the phone sustain any other physical damage? (Crack screen, etc?) If not, take it to the Apple Store. Looks like the drop loosened something glued down on the inside. Don't tell them you dropped it. They will replace it.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Did the phone sustain any other physical damage? (Crack screen, etc?) If not, take it to the Apple Store. Looks like the drop loosened something glued down on the inside. Don't tell them you dropped it. They will replace it.

Replace the whole phone?

I've got a glass.t and it didn't take any damage.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Dammit. It's not the lens. It's to the right of the lens in the far right .... Shiet..

This glass.t cost me 25 bucks .

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Yeah they will give you a new phone unless they suspect you dropped it. Then you would have to pay to get a new phone.

You're out of luck with the glas.t unless it's reusable.
Damn. Well I got a 8 dollar coupon code that's always something ..

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Okay so I went to the store and she was trying to hear it rattle.
Well, she said, and then she ordered a new white iPhone 32GB and said it could take up to 2 months.

..... jesus.

Okay well.
Then she also added that I have a 1 year warranty on the device.

I guess I'll have to wait putting the backplate from the Sector 5 on and I'll have to buy another glass.tR.

Damn. I really hate this process.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.