Razer DeathAdder mouse resets sensitivity each time I replug it... HELP!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by MoodyMedStudent, May 15, 2011.

1. MoodyMedStudent macrumors member

For some reason each time I unplug/replug the mouse in my MacBook Air the sensitivity in the system preferences control panel resets to minimum, requiring me to manually increase it each time I plug it in. Was wondering if anyone knows about this problem and any of any fixes that exist. Thanks.

2. MoodyMedStudent thread starter macrumors member

Am I the only one having this problem? Anyone else having a wired mouse that doesn't reset? Maybe it's just the Razer...

3. solaris8x86 macrumors member

I am using the same mouse on my Mac Pro 2010 Mid 12 cores system. It works fine and doesn't have "reset setting" issue. You may try to update the latest driver from Razer website. My driver version is 3.0.0.:D

4. evanc85 macrumors newbie

ya man I have the same issue. everytime. i have a macbook pro 5,4 macosx 10.6.8

5. DamenS macrumors newbie

I have the same issue with my Razer Deathadder 3500 - except that I don't even need to unplug the mouse for the silly Razer drivers to reset my System Preferences mouse sensitivity - very annoying.

The other problem I have is that when scrolling down on webpages/documents using the mouse wheel, it will suddenly flick UP to the top of the page or up half a page - or sometimes down by two pages, meaning I can't use the scroll wheel at all in anything other than games - This problem was reported several times, but has persisted through numerous driver updates.

Razer just can't get their Mac drivers right - or even usable - I'm afraid ... :(