Razer Orochi vs Apple Magic Mouse (Help)

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by revolutionx, Jan 14, 2011.

1. revolutionx macrumors newbie

revolutionx

I am torn between
    Razer Orochi Bluetooth Notebook Gaming Mouse vs Apple Magic Mouse

I have a Macbook Pro which I use it for school work and Photo editing so I am trying to figure out which one I want.

Please help me choose. Give your reason why you choose which mouse?

2. mbmobile macrumors member

I have both:
    1) Apple magic mouse: smaller, nicer, multi touch
    2) Razer Orochi: more precise, battery last longer, middle button, if the batteries runs out you can go with the cable but is "bulkier"

I decided to bring the Orochi with me, it just works better and you have the middle button.

MB

3. toxic macrumors 68000

I'm not sure there's a less similar pair of mice...

what's more important to you, precision and ergonomics or multitouch? that will decide for you.

4. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I have the orochi and can vouch that it's a good mouse. If you game you can always use it wired and turn up the dpi.

5. FluJunkie macrumors 6502a

I don't care, and honestly can't stand Multitouch. I'm a huge fan of my Razer.

6. Alvi macrumors 65816

Alvi

A Trackpad mouse isn't that great, It's cool, but It's not good for real working, You have a multitouch trackpad, so you don't need more than that, get the Razer, It's way better, Apple mouses have never been good for pro work (especially like photo editing)