Razer Pro|Click 1.6.6 for Intel Mac

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by darylk, May 4, 2007.

1. darylk macrumors newbie

Hi there,

Apologies first of all if this is in the wrong thread, I consider the new Razer Pro 1.6 mouse that I've just bought to be Mac hardware. I'm running an Intel iMac, 2.0Ghz with OS X 10.4.9, and it's great. HOWEVER. There seems to be a conflict between the Razer settings panel for sensitivity and the System Config Keyboard/Mouse settings. I can set the Razer to be at 10/10 sensitivity and get hardly any movement. AS far as I can see, this is because in the Moues settings on the System Config window, the mouse sensitivity is set to the lowest setting. The Apple settings are overriding the Razer ones. Does anyone know how to a, disable the System Config mouse override or b, find some software that will solve my mouse sensitivity issues?

Many thanks

2. Dreadnought macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

I have heard of more driver related problems with the Razer mouse. I have one and have no problems with it and find it the best mouse I have ever used. If the movement of your mouse really is a problem, why don't you set it to the middle in the keyboard and mouse setting and then adjust it with the Razer controle panel. Experiment with it, I'm sure you'll find a good mouse sensitivity. With a mouse this sensitive, it takes time to get the right settings and to adjust to it personally!

3. darylk thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the response. After reading up on a number of articles, I have decided that the drivers that come from Razer are completely useless and am now using SteerMouse, this is great and does much more then the driver that come with the mouse

4. L`- macrumors newbie

L`-

Just wondering did you have to uninstall the drivers from razer or do they work both with side by side.