RAZR maxx Ve and iSync

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Butler Trumpet, May 16, 2007.

1. Butler Trumpet macrumors 6502

Butler Trumpet

So, Im with verizon, and my new every two is up. Im looking at the Motorola MOTORAZR maxx Ve, for a few reasons. Its pretty cool looking, has a micro SD slot, and i like moto phones for the most part.

So what Im wondering, is if you think that the Motorola MOTORAZR maxx Ve will be added to iSync in the future (probably 10.5 or some iSync update)

Im pretty sure that almost, if not all, RAZRs have been added and this one, which is probably just too new, is on the way.

Currently i have the E815, and I love it. It syncs well has the micro SD slot and functions great.

Im also looking at the Samsung SCH-u74, or LG enV. (however samsung and LG have bad iSync records if you check out the list.

What are your thoughts? Thanks!

2. Butler Trumpet thread starter macrumors 6502

Butler Trumpet

3. theBB macrumors 68020

theBB

Verizon disables Bluetooth on its phones except for wireless headset connectivity. Thus, if you are going to stay with Verizon, I would not count on any iSync functionality.

4. Butler Trumpet thread starter macrumors 6502

Butler Trumpet

Thats not actually true. I have a Motorola E815, with Verizon, and I use it with iSync pretty much every day. It syncs my calendar and contacts.