Hi. I left my Verizon Razr in the pocket of my pants and they went throught the wash. I finally realized it and pulled it out of the dryer. The razr was in 3 pieces, the battery cover, battery, and main phone. Each part was steaming hot and the phone now has water under the front and main screen. Here is the catch, the phone was having problems as it is. I am just about to send it back to Verizon because they shipped me a replacement. This one I am talking about is the one I am sending back.. The water indicator on the battery and phone is bright red as opposed to white. What can I do to get the water out from the screen? What should I do? Do you think it is safe to try the battery on the replacement? Kevin Edit: I have each part sitting open and under a fan right now.