Re-Arranging/Swapping Dock Icons in iTouch UI?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by amr8521, Nov 24, 2007.

1. amr8521 macrumors newbie

Hi. I have a bunch of apps on my iPod Touch (1.1.2, Jailbroken). I would like to re-arrange the order of the dock (the 4 at the bottom), within the iPod UI (kinda like you can do within the Music app, rearrange the bottom icons by dragging). So, is there an app or something that I can download to rearrange the order of the dock, and switch apps in (I want to swap Safari for photos, etc., but I still want photos to be on the springboard) from within the iPod Touch?

Also, if there isn't an app to do this, is there an app that I can use for a computer that will do this?

Thanks,
    AMR8521

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

Customize will let you arrange stuff, but I don't think you can have the same app in the dock and springboard...

3. amr8521 thread starter macrumors newbie

So customize will let me drag and drop and stuff?

I also found this: http://iorderapp.googlepages.com/

But it's a PC client, probably worth a look though, says it "orders dock icons"!

Thanks again,
    amr8521

4. ehsteve23 macrumors member

customize allows you to order all of your icons, and choose which go in the doch and which on the springboard, but to get it working in the first place, you'll probably have to try to open it up 20+ times until it works, after that, there should be no problem

Attached Files:

5. 864646 macrumors regular

i find this one the best
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=383544
    its customize (ipod edition) this is different from the installer app one
    allows u to make like 5 or 6 or even more icons on the dock while the installer one only allows 4 icons