Re-downloading a bad file from itunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Saturn1217, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Saturn1217 macrumors 6502a

Hi

so I just downloaded a tv show from itunes. When I watched it there were some mistakes, places where the video paused but the sound kept going or it just froze. I was able to get past these parts but it was rather complicated and kind of ruined the tv watching experience. (basically I had to restart the show and click past the corrupted part). I'm no expert with computers but my guess was that there was an error in downloading the file (I was using a wireless connection while downloading and it was pretty slow. Also I was doing other things on the computer at the same time).

Anyway the point is I was curious if there is a way to re-download a file from itunes if it doesn't download correctly the first time. I mean I've already paid for it and I feel like I should have a perfect copy since that was the whole point of buying through itunes as opposed to using other free options.

If anyone can give me any help with this that would be great, or if you know for sure let me know if i'm just SOL so I can stop wasting my time:(

Thanks!

2. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus

I had this problem with some songs, I emailed them and they authorized me to redownload.

3. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/movies/

4. Saturn1217 thread starter macrumors 6502a

thanks, I just found this link myself and sent in an email