Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

SiFly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
I've had a look online for the answer but I've not found anything similar yet. I updated to Mavericks and, as you would expect, updated each of my iWork and iLife apps to the new versions. Since then, I have had to re-download these apps three times and this morning I attempted to open Pages and, surprise surprise, it has to redownload again. This is beyond a joke. It's happened twice with Aperture, and three times each with iPhoto, iMovies, Numbers, Pages and Keynotes.

Does anybody have any suggestions or answers for this problem? I don't want to have to download these apps each time I want to use them.

itsOver9000

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2013
B.F., KS
bump.

Nobody else has had this problem?
I went through it with the iWork apps when I originally moved to Mavericks and updated the iWork and iLife apps. Had to install them 3 times before they finally stopped re-downloading themselves.....

that is until today...
I installed a few updates earlier today. I think Keynote, Pages, and Numbers each had an update as well as a few small OS updates.
Now a few hours later and all of a sudden Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and iMovie are all downloading and installing themselves again. wtf. About 2.6gb all together. awesome.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.