Re: Send using an external address

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by UKmacman, Jul 4, 2010.

1. UKmacman macrumors regular

I have a few 'own domain' email's using google. I forward them all to mobileme which I have on my iphone 4. In me.com I have created an alias so I can send from one of my own domains but how do I do this for the iphone?

I have set it up so that my main email address (not a me.com one) is shown as being the sender but can I also do it so I can chose one of the other 4 emails like I could online through me.com?

2. SDub90 macrumors 6502a

Does adding the SMTP servers for the other email accounts accomplish what you're trying to do?

3. UKmacman thread starter macrumors regular

I have the smtp server of the gmail account (under my domain I want to use but if I turn another one on then it does not give me a choice of which email address I want to send it from.

I basically have 5 emails forwarded to me.com. Me.com is set up on the iphone using my master email as the identity. However I would from time to time like to use one of the other email addresses.