Reaction Test V0.4 Now in the App Store

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by DynamicCoreApps, Dec 7, 2008.

1. DynamicCoreApps macrumors member

DynamicCoreApps

Dynamic Core Applications Is Happy to announce that our first application has hit the app store.
    Reaction Test is a fun easy to use reaction test game which is available for the small price of 0.99 USD. Additional screenshots and more detailed description of the app are avaliable on iTunes App store, at Fresh Apps or on our Website.

[​IMG]

If you have or do download the app please vote for it on www.freshapps.com and spread the word. Thank you For your Support and we are currently in the process of producing 2 New application so keep an eye out next time your on the App Store
    :)

Feel free to post any queries here ill be happy to answer any questions i can. Pointless flaming of the app is not encouraged...or very nice

2. DynamicCoreApps thread starter macrumors member

DynamicCoreApps

Oh yeah also if anyone happens to buy Reaction Test as a result of seeing it here please just drop a note so i can decide how well this forum advertising works :D:apple::apple:

3. DynamicCoreApps thread starter macrumors member

DynamicCoreApps

Promotion

To help spread the word I'm giving away 5 promotional copies of Reaction test. These copies are unfortunately only available in the American Store and can be redeemed by entering the following promotional codes:

3WN4XLAHWAMT
    T37E943EWYHJ
    3YRJA7X3TNKA
    FXN7L4LXH6FM
    9NF49HY7XK94

When you've claimed your copy please copy the list of remaining codes as a new post so others can find the valid codes. each code is valid only once and is valid until the 15th of november so use them quickly. if you download a copy i only as that you fill out this shot Survey and if you enjoy the application spread the word as small developers like myself often struggle to make the sales.

Thankyou and enjoy :):apple::apple:

4. DynamicCoreApps thread starter macrumors member

DynamicCoreApps

Quick Only 5 Days left to download your free copy

5. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

Thanks. I used 3WN4XLAHWAMT.
    Review shortly.

6. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

7. DynamicCoreApps thread starter macrumors member

DynamicCoreApps

oh cool haha i love it how people say that its been used rather than just take it -.- oh well thanks guys for letting me know

8. DynamicCoreApps thread starter macrumors member

DynamicCoreApps

Upgrade to V0.5 This Week

Reaction Test Will Be Upgraded this week with the following changes:

-Website Link on The Main Screen
    -Changed Default High Score Names
    -Small User Interface Changes
    -Small Graphic Changes
    -Minor Bug Fixes

9. DipDog3 macrumors 65816

DipDog3

Aren't there many "games" like this already?

What makes this one so much better?

10. DynamicCoreApps thread starter macrumors member

DynamicCoreApps

while it is true there are many games based around the idea of testing your reaction time Reaction Test combines both reaction speed and 'Tapping' Accuracy.

Most reaction test games only offer a simple 'cick on the colour change' while this title requires users to be fast and by offering a moving target it becomes harder to 'guess' the timing.

We are also in the process of producing a single ipod/iphone multiplayer mode allowing 2 users to compete for the best time. Being a paid application there is also a greater focus on updating and bug fixing the application which is less common in many free applications.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions or problems you may have. :):apple: