Read all application review on different stores

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Edobart, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Edobart macrumors newbie

Hi,
    Does anyone know if there is a way (application, site, anything) to read all review of one app in all geographical markets?

the only way I know is to manually access different stores from itunes and check, but this is extremly long..

Regards

2. b0blndsy macrumors 6502

Hi,

It may be long but it is a better way to find out the the worth of the application you want. One thing I can recommend is to ask for the review of experts here at www.macrumors.com, here you can expect genuine feedback :)

3. Edobart thread starter macrumors newbie

ok but

Ok, but I'm asking if there is a service or an application where i can read all comment in one single list. A sort of comment parsing from all Geogrphic store.

4. dZp macrumors 6502a

dZp

http://appcomments.com/ does the job.

5. Edobart thread starter macrumors newbie

This is what i was looking for! tnx!
    The best would be the possibility to read all comment in the same page withput switching country (but maybe for app with lots of comment is better as it is).

6. gnychis macrumors 6502

7. b0blndsy macrumors 6502

I cant trust that site anyway, seems to be a scam site

8. b0blndsy macrumors 6502

I am not sure what other members think but this site is not the one that you can trust for genuine information and reviews etc. Macrumors is the better place :apple: