Ready for pick up and guess who showed up today

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Woot! Now I'm mad my screen protectors are late. Somebody's getting a negative feedback...

Here's to hoping pick up in store tomorrow is a breeze. I took off work because I have dental appt at noon so I figured I'll go to the store around 7am. What time are y'all picking up?

Attachments

irobots

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2014
Woot! Now I'm mad my screen protectors are late. Somebody's getting a negative feedback...

Here's to hoping pick up in store tomorrow is a breeze. I took off work because I have dental appt at noon so I figured I'll go to the store around 7am. What time are y'all picking up?
I GOT THE SAME ONE LOL......

too funny.

yo its massive. I held and compared it to my Note 3. It is HUGE if you have not had a big Android phone before.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Oct 23, 2010

I bought that case also.

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
"Ready for pick up and guess who showed up today"

Okay, I give up guessing. Who showed up today?

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
I have the same case coming! Would you be a cool fellow and perhaps open that puppy up and post some detailed photos?

webbuzz

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2010

FYI, check the inside of the case where the logos are, and where the "designed in California, made in Korea" are etched. The letters are raised on the inside and could scratch your phone.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
I GOT THE SAME ONE LOL......

too funny.

yo its massive. I held and compared it to my Note 3. It is HUGE if you have not had a big Android phone before.
My first thought was "your package is empty, hope you kept the receipt".
I bought that case also.
"Ready for pick up and guess who showed up today"

Okay, I give up guessing. Who showed up today?
Haha woot!!!

I have the same case coming! Would you be a cool fellow and perhaps open that puppy up and post some detailed photos?
I'm trying not to... :apple:

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68030
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1

Funny, my screen protectors are early but my case is late! I guess I'll slap a screen protector on it and throw it in a microfiber baggy or something.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Creating a thread to make people think your phone showed up a day early. Stupid.

You have been down voted.
Yayyyy... :rolleyes:

----------

Funny, my screen protectors are early but my case is late! I guess I'll slap a screen protector on it and throw it in a microfiber baggy or something.
Estimated deliveryfor Wednesday and it's still not here wtf

KieranDotW

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2012
Canada
Last Friday 9/12 :cool: they actually said delivery Wednesday to Friday
Figures. I ordered 9/13 and was told 9/15-16 for shipment and 9/18-23 for delivery. Just got the shipping email today.

I guess I'll have to be extra-careful for a few days.

Banana Slug

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
That case is beautiful.

How big is the 6 by the looks of the case?

I'm hearing its huge already
Feels like the ideal size for me. I'm an average build man. Only thing is I may not be able to swipe down the notification center with my thumb. Not a big concern.

I've been "getting by" with a Motorola Razr M and it's not comfortable to use. Too crowded.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Figures. I ordered 9/13 and was told 9/15-16 for shipment and 9/18-23 for delivery. Just got the shipping email today.

I guess I'll have to be extra-careful for a few days.
Just buy one out of the store and return it when ur case comes. That way you'll have protection from day 1.

----------

I wish Spigen wouldn't put their logo in big letters on most their cases. This clear one is pretty nice!
Thanks squid

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.