Real 3GS problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iLoyal, Feb 4, 2012.

1. iLoyal macrumors regular

Hey people, I have a really annoying issue going on with my iPhone 3GS. It's a brand new phone and it's on 5.0.1. The phone constantly restart itself every single minute and the thing is, I can't even get it to activate because it kept restarting by itself. I've search around but still no solution. Any help would be nice; thank you!

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

most likely a jailbreak tweak giving you the issue.. try uninstalling 1 at a time see if you can find it. beyond that with the little bit of info you provide it's anybody's guess..

3. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

Is it jailbroken? I didn't see anything in the OP's post about jailbreak.

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

well I'm only guessing yes since TS hangs around this section allot and has asked about jb stuff in the past. but that's only a guess since TS left that out.

5. iLoyal thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, it started after I restored it for a jailbreak and it just got stuck at the activation page and it just restart itself every 55 seconds to 70 seconds.

I am hoping a clean restore will resolve this even though the error 3149 keep coming up...

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

DFU mode or restore in itunes to stock firmware. you can try and jailbreak again after. I recommend you leave it stock. ;)

7. iLoyal thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you. I finally got it to restore with the stock IOS and will update within the next few minutes after the procedure is done.

----------

Oh my god... after it finished installing, error (-1) came out. Wth is up with all these troubles just trying to restore the phone! >=[