Hey Guys! This is a 13 inch, I7 upgrade, 16GB ram upgrade, and 256GB disk Seeing a huge huge influx of reviews that don't actually mean anything, benchmarks that only benchmark the day to day usage of TURBO BOOST. So.. I figured i'd outline everything i'm doing for a full 8 hours on the MacBook. I use it for work, so i'll update throughout the night as I actually USE it, not just bench it. 90% of my work is web browsing with LOTS of tabs. I'll have anywhere from 40-50 tabs open on each screen ( i use three screens now on my 2013 15 inch ), but for now, i'll have to stick to using just the MacBook screen, so i'd say anywhere from 50-120 tabs, etc. The laptop is fully charged. for anyone curious... you can actually charge the laptop rather quickly with this bad boy : https://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-230...253&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=nav+power+23000+mah Laptop came with 95% charge, I charged it to 100% in about 8 minutes on the power brick, and the power brick wen't from 100% down to 96%. Screen brightness is at 4 bars before max. The device was on from 1:30 -2:00PM CST i installed 1pass, listened to music through speakers at 20% volume, and did a few updates, battery dropped 10% during this time. afterwards, I watched some. leaving me with 90% From 2:00PM until 2:30 PM, i watched youtube, never modifying settings, obviously turned off apple music by this point, using speakers to listen to youtube. Battery dropped another 7%. Leaving me with 83% From 2:30PM - 3:00PM, i did light browsing, ended things at losing another 3%, leaving me with 80% From 3:00PM - 4:00PM, lid was closed, i was in a meeting. From 4:00 - 4:19 I noticed some things going on with 1 password that were a bit frustrating, spent some time googling, reading the blog, etc. Battery life at this point is bad... I'm down to 71% From 4:19 - 4:23 - Geek Bench Single score, 3158, Multi core, 5751, at this point battery life is down to 66%. For anyone curious, those multi core speeds are on par with an AMD Phenom 2, black edition. Very very poor (IMO) This was with a 13" BTO with 16GB ram, 256GB SSD, and the 6567U i7 3.3GHz From 4:23 - 4:39 - Forced to restart due to finder crashing after attempting to delete a multitude of files from my desktop. Battery down to 56%. 4:40 - 4:54 downloading microsoft word, installing, etc. While waiting for word to download, I figured i'd run yet another black magic disk speed test. After all of that crap.. battery is at 44% Write speed : 1319MB 1.3GB/sec Read speed : 3GB/sec During this time, when i wen't to options, and select " Select target drive " finder crashed.. yet again, laptop forced me to quit the app. Not sure if this is just more bad OS issues, or just a app that's not ready for sierra? also.. in case anyone was wondering. I compared the read / write to a late 2013 with an I7, and 1TB disk ( SSD ), and it got 650-700MB write, and 750-800MB Read. Not bad at all.. but complete and utterly destroyed with the new MacBooks. Installation on the windows app ... took quite a bit of time, way more than it should have. As of now, laptop is at 44% and closed.. i'm not happy, not even a little bit. Well, at least not with battery life. The touch bar IS gmmicky, but it's nice. If you use the built in password manager for safari, the touch bar helps. It's important to notice how much they focused on this touch bar. I can use youtube controls on the touch bar, and on any site with videos, images, etc. The touch bar does make things a little easier. Plus, it's just nice to see it, it's got a matte display, it's useful, IMO. Battery life aside, performance wasn't that great. People keep seeing how they notice it's faster.. I don't, I have the highest CPU you can get in the 13", and it's not any faster. In fact, general tasks took longer than expected IMO. I know it's indexing, and all that jazz, so i'll redo the exact test tomorrow and see if my battery percentages stay on par with what they are. When I open it back up.. i'll go ahead and do some more updating to my thread. This is NORMAL usage for MOST people. No photo editing being done. I did have about 35 tabs opened, the touch bar doesn't do well with so many tabs imo, and becomes useless. It did not lag or anything, but it does work.