Real Racing 3: HTC One vs iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by VinegarTasters, May 14, 2013.

1. VinegarTasters macrumors 6502

VinegarTasters

2. Shadow%20Mac macrumors 6502

you should really be comparing the iPhone 5 to the HTC One... that's HTC's brand new flagship handset, vs a year-old now entry level handset

3. rockitdog macrumors 68020

That's funny but, I know how it would turn out even before I watched the video.

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Even then the HTC One would still be driving over 1 million extra pixels over the iPhone 5 ;)

5. sentinelsx macrumors 68010

May be a little better textures and lighting effects on 4S and more content space on the One but same smooth game play on both? Can someone point the differences. Sorry getting quite sleepy to notice much lol.

6. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

Doesn't matter. When both devices are on 1080P output the iPhone 5 utterly demolishes everyone when it comes to pushing triangles...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

^ yeah you do have to love Apple's GPU in its mobile devices, they always seem 12-18 months ahead of android.

Though I believe the S4 Exynos version runs same GPU as the iPhone 5? Though this will be likely outpaced once more when the iPhone 5S is released.

8. MacLappy macrumors regular

Effects seem to be better rendered on the iPhone 4S, not bad for a product build in 2011 all things considered.

9. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

Can we get some videos that show comparisons of equal objects? A new device versus one that's almost 2 years old now is not a good comparison. Unless you're an Android fanboy, I mean really.

10. VinegarTasters thread starter macrumors 6502

VinegarTasters

Notice that it is easier to win on one, harder to win on the other.