REAL RACING 3 - Laggy in ios7?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by suprakc, Sep 26, 2013.

1. suprakc macrumors regular

I really love to play Real Racing 3 on my iPad mini, but since installing ios7, the game is very laggy - impossible to play the game without wanting to throw the iPad. I know ios7 for iPad is really in beta still, but is there anybody else with the same problem? I'm more than positive I could play it on my iPhone 5s with no lag whatsoever, but I really like gaming on a bigger screen.

Playing RR3 under ios6 was flawless on the iPad mini. Is there anything I can do to speed things up?

2. GerritV macrumors 65816

GerritV

Not a regular player, but RR3 doesn't seem laggy on my iPad3.
    FWIW I disabled every animation sillyness and battery consumers I could find, so I like to think I run a simple setup. Still lots of laggyness all over iOS7.

3. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

4. thiradej macrumors newbie

i use ipad mini ios7.0.2 and also having the same lagging problem with real racing3. i found that if you reboot the ipad mini before playing, it does help to reduce lag to a playable level. This is very annoying but at least you can play many races without lag.

To do so , i hold both power+home button until the screen goes blank and apple logo appears, then release both button.

Anyone having the same problem can try this, if success please help tell the others.

5. survivorevil macrumors newbie

this only shows how crappy and un optimized ios 7 is. I just updated rr3 and i immediately noticed the graphics and textures were lower than before. To prove it here there are two screen shots before an after the update on my iphone 4s. Also looking for an answer I found this crappy explanation too https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/forums/20833169-RR3-Announcements

Attached Files: