Real Racing 3....

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Squilly, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Squilly macrumors 68020

Squilly

How is it? It's a HUGE app and it's a freemium game. Is it good to play even if you don't buy anything for it? Wondering...

2. benlinus121 macrumors newbie

3. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

Depends on the type of player you are. I haven't, and likely won't ever give EA a cent. And I've got 50 hours of play time in it already.

4. Ashin macrumors 6502a

Ashin

It's better if you're jailbroken... EA has neutered the game to squeeze iAPs out of you... sorry EA not today:rolleyes:

5. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

You can get unlimited stuff anyway without JB'ing anyway.

Not that I like ruining games like that, but that's your choice.

6. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

You don't have to buy anything.

Work first toward multiple cars so you can race the other while one is in on repair timers. Once you get to 3-4+ cars, repair when you goto bed or off to work, or whatever, the timers become a non issue.

There's about 4 different race style, across maybe 6 different tracks, and these get reused over and over and I think this is the reason it has a very bland feeling. Dont get me wrong, physics are good if you disable the assists, graphics are great, there's just no story and it feels very dry and repetitive.

It's fun if you have friends who are playing, I can't imagine playing it if I didn't have several IRL people who were as well.