Really cheap black Friday best buy tv

robbie12345

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
United States
Hi I know this doesn't have to do with macs and I am a Mac owner but I just wanted to ask this question because there are a lot of smart knowledgeable people that read these forums

For black Friday bestbuy will be selling a sharp 1080p 60htz 42inch tv ik it doesn't have the best refresh rate but I am wondering if this is too good an offer to pass up

Also it hasn't received the best reviews but I am wondering if any one knows anything about this tv and is willing to share their info thank you

yeh sorry i forgot to mention the price it is 200

Last edited:

Gator24765

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2009
Texas
Good luck getting that one.. they will have only like 10-20 per store and there are already ruhtards in line outside of best buys..

robbie12345

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
United States
it is the 200 dollar one and do u think i would have any chance of getting it if i was in line at 7 pm? and does anyone know if it is a crappy tv or not

phairphan

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2005
Reject Beach
There's an entire thread on slickdeals dedicated to discussing this television. You might want to check it out. It appears there's some conflicting info regarding the capabilities of this set. Despite the seemingly clear advertising, it may not be a 1080 set.

If you're not already in line, I suspect you won't have a chance of nabbing this deal (personally, I'm not sure it's that great of a deal). People with more time on their hands than common sense starting camping out in front of my local Best Buy on Monday.

robbie12345

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
United States
Thank you I will check out that thread soak I why did you say it isn't the best deal if t use it USB the best but are there any problems wih t

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.