Really concerned about iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by flimzy, Aug 17, 2015.

1. flimzy macrumors regular

hi.. I have ocd.. I recently just got the iPhone 6.. The same day I got it I was watching my sister play a game on the computer and I was leaning on her desk with my phone in my pocket. It was pushed up against a sharp part of the drawer hard.. I was leaning really hard on the front of my phone and I realized after 10 minutes of doing so.. I took it out quickly and inspected it compulsively. It seemed to me that the screen near the home button wasn't sealed properly.. Then later, at the movies I put my phone in the cup holder on my seat. My friends leg was pushing on one side and mine the other. It was squishing my phones sides.. Then because of my ocd I comluslively checked to see what I did to reevaluate the situation... I put my finger on the right side of the phone and put my leg outside the cup holder and added pressure and I could feel it on my finger and the right side pushing the phone together. I did this 4 times. Now I'm anxious that all this stuff has bent or crushed the screen, and more radiation will be able to reach me..

2. Flow39 macrumors 68000

Flow39

Radiation is not a problem, they have regulations for that. And, yes, leaning like that on the phone may cause the screen to pop out in a small spot or corner. Take it to an Apple Store and see what they have to say.

3. Bbqthis macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

How many more threads are you going to make about this?

4. stormchaser macrumors 6502

stormchaser

5. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

Great, with your crashed and bent screen, your eyelid experiment will work more effectively.

6. cynics macrumors G3

If you are truly OCD no one here is going to be able to actually help you no matter what we say due to the nature of your illness. I'd suggest talking to your doctor and not us.

7. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

All this fingering, touching, and legs pressing against… is this really an iPhone 6 isolation of your OCD.

8. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Holy crap, man. Almost every thread you've started is you freaking out about breaking your Apple gear in one way or another. Maybe you and technology just weren't meant to be. Ever considered the ways of the Amish? It might be a better life for you.

9. PortableLover macrumors 6502a

Radiation is part of life. Comes from everywhere. Enjoy..

10. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

How could you notice all of these things when your eyelids are so swollen?

Looking back at all of your past started threads . . . . .. well you do have issues for sure.

11. flimzy thread starter macrumors regular

I do. But I stated that. Why is it necessary to point out the obvious?

12. bhayes444, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015

bhayes444 macrumors 6502a

Because the obvious is the reason you think there are issues with your phone. Have some other person check it out, preferably an Apple genius. They will tell you what's wrong with your phone, if anything.

13. Defender2010 macrumors 68030

Defender2010

I think you should be more concerned about your state of mind. Is Dr. Lector your psychiatrist? :p

14. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Bc understanding something and doing something about it are two different things. Let me give you an example:

If my friend's hair is on fire, and he says, "Yeah, I know my hair is on fire." Hen 30 seconds later he says, "Man it's hot in here. Do you smell smoke?" He's obviously not dealt with the issue at hand.

That's what we're trying to say here, brotha; you keep making these outlandish posts with this qualifier of, "Yeah, I know I've got issues, but...." Yet you can't seem to understand that YOUR ISSUES (not your electronics') are what's causing the problems.

I sincerely hope you can get it figured out.

15. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

OP, you should talk to your parents and get them to seek help for you.