Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rob.G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 17, 2010
Arizona
So we have the iPad. Then the iPad 3G is coming, allowing you to get online from anywhere.

So couldn't we also then refer to the iPad 3G as the iPad with Wings?

(ducking)

Rob

ClaireL

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2010
New Jersey
Funny how the iPad (Period) jokes are by Men! They don't have to suffer like we do so natural for them to laugh it up lol. If men got periods, there would be no iPad jokes, believe me!

Sdevante

macrumors 6502
Dec 12, 2008
Funny how the iPad (Period) jokes are by Men! They don't have to suffer like we do so natural for them to laugh it up lol. If men got periods, there would be no iPad jokes, believe me!

I didn't even get the joke until I read this one. Lol @ my stupidity.

ReallyOldGuy

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2010
Tuff group here....

is the neoprene sleeve an iPad condom....thats bad enough to get Rob G. off the "hook"

MikeCase

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

www.instantrimshot.com/

ClaireL

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2010
New Jersey
testcard said:
We do. We just don't make a fuss about it.

:rolleyes: If you really did you would declare a national holiday or designate days off for it. You would make a huge fuss me thinks. Women go through childbirth and this curse thing so we are very sturdy! It's annoying, a pain in the hind parts but it don't keep us down. :D

It's Rob's fault for making the corny joke to begin with, let's stone him! Just kidding :)

testcard

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
Northumbria, UK
Try getting out of bed every morning, showering, and then dragging a piece of sharpened steel across your lower face. That's real pain...

;)

ashVID

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2007
The name totally works. The iPad 3G is going to soak up the competition.

ash =o)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.