Really Funny Steve Jobs Site

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by MacHighFive, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacHighFive macrumors newbie

I was just spending my valuable time searching Reddit and I found something mac related that was actually pretty funny and new(although I'm sure it's not a new idea).

Somebody decided to play "Where's Waldo" with Jobs. Personally, I think it's hilarious. Here's the link - http://www.wheresjobs.com/steve-jobs-hits-the-beach-moderate/. Please tell me I don't have problems.:p

2. belvdr macrumors 603

You registered to bring us this? :confused:

The images are rescaled and the site does not use thumbnails, which just wastes bandwidth and time. Not a site worth visiting, in my opinion.

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

4. MacHighFive thread starter macrumors newbie

I agree with the fact that yes, the site needs some work. however, it looks like the site is fairly new, so hopefully the owner has the brains to change it. I just thought it was a funny concept that actually made me laugh when I found him.

I actually read these forums all the time and just didn't have a reason to join. Figured this was an excuse for me to registrar and share something relevant/funny. Apparently, I have failed :(.

5. belvdr macrumors 603

I'm just giving you grief. Don't sweat it. :)

6. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

7. MacHighFive thread starter macrumors newbie

Cool, cause I was about to start throwing punches and I really like my monitor :D

8. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

I want 30 seconds it took load that crap back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.